5.19.2013

Featured: Disney Baby Blog


Can you imagine how excited i was when Krishann asked me if she could feature us on Disney Baby Blog?! I was surprised and honored that a fellow mama would ever find our life and pictures worth following on Instagram
I am so so happy to have been included with 29 other fabulous mommies!
If you're on IG, go check out the post and follow these incredible mamas!

This was probably the highlight of my weekend! :D
Thank You so much Krishann!

I hope you add us on IG, I look forward in getting to know you through your pics! I'm a bit addicted, so prepared to get Maxoverload! hehe.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

SEE YA!

1 comment

  1. Honored to have you as a part of my roundup!! I love seeing your photos each day and Max is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.