11.25.2013

Random day

So today was wayyyy too cold to go out, so we stayed in our warm cozy home and played all day! My sister, Angela got Max some cute lil ornaments for this year's Christmas tree! We always have a different theme/color each year! :D So we or 'I' have LOTS of Christmas decorations in my garage! :D This year i wanted to make it cute and fun for the kids (wow! we have 3 babies total this year!). We're going with a woody theme. And i feel like Target and I click...every year! That place always have what i need..when i need it..hehe! I'm even thinking about decorating Max's room for Christmas. I'm feeling EXTRA festive this year! Those pillow case in the pic...4bucks for the pair at the 'as is' section at my other favorite store, Ikea! I love going to the 'as is' section! Especially when i find stuff i like for an awesome price! The pillow cases was just a return item. Score! ANDDDD my mom happen to be shopping with me that day and decided to pay for everything.. woo hoo~! So yea. I love a good deal ;D

And some random rambling... the hubs and I have been talking about planning baby #2. He is actually excited and really wants another baby. Which made me happy and surprised at the same time... so we tried a couple weeks ago after i got a positive on my ovulation test... and earlier this week i've been feeling very hungry. I don't usually get cravings for sweets or eat as much until the week before my period. So i've been eating ALL things bad and sweet -_- Than recently i've been feeling some mild period like cramping... and ever since yesterday, I've been feeling very tired~ Both days i took a nap with Max.. I just couldn't stay awake to work or clean the house. I've just been having this feeling...different. So i've just been wondering and having feelings like maybe i am pregnant?? So when hubs came home i couldn't stand thinking about it and just grabbed a pregnancy test to end my curiosity. The box says result 6 days before your period so yea....i'm six days away and losing patience.
I sat there waiting. I saw the pink line..than i see another faint line..a minute later it got a lil more darker.  My eyes just kept going back and forth to the guideline on the stick and the result window. There's TWO lines. It means i'm pregnant right?! Cause it clearly says one line is not pregnant. That's what was going through my head the whole time i kept staring at it. I quickly went down to show the hubs and he was kinda shocked at first and got really happy! An hour later i'm still in disbelief and had to go out and buy more tests.. I just had to be sure! So went down to walmart and grabbed a couple of digital test..why digital? I don't know. But when i came back home i went straight for the bathroom to test. Came back out disappointed... Hubs got a lil disappointed too. BUTTTT~ i did some research on the web and read that digital tests detects pregnancy from the day you miss your period. It also says 4 days before... So... I'm going to wait another week to test again. As for now.. i'm just confused :T That 1st test does have 2 lines tho.....hmmmmm~ We shall see next week! And i'm pretty sure no one reads my blog, right?? I basically just blog to track back and remember things that happened. But if you do read this.. PLEASE don't say anything. We haven't told our family yet and plan on surprising them later.

Dah. okay. needed to get that out and share...with myself? I reallyyyyy wanna call my sisters right now but i'd rather surprised them in a special way and when i get a 100% confirmation :)

1 comment

  1. I'm reading your blog. Congratulations!!!!!!!!! How exciting! I trust traditional tests more than digitals. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.