5.27.2014

29 weeks

How far along: 29 Week. 
Gender: BOY!
Weight gain: 20+ 
Maternity clothes: Yep~ 
Stretch marks: Yes, but from my pregnancy with Max. So far no new ones!
Belly button in or out: Out. More like flat. 
Sleep: YES!
Best moment this week: 3 day weekend!
Worst moment this week: weight gain, aching back, and swollen leg and feet! ack. the not so fun part of pregnancy...
Miss anything: I miss my body. wasn't so great before i got pregnant since i was still working on i from max's pregnancy but i just miss having control over my body. my body now just aches like crazy..can't wait to feel normal again ;P
Movement: Lots of squirming and rolling.. i think i can feel elbows and knees.. sometimes it gets uncomfortable when he moves around~
Cravings: fruit bars! since ice cream is fattening..lol
Queasy or sick: nadaaa
Looking forward to: July.. when i can relax and sleep a lil bit more before baby arrives!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.