11.23.2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Outfit of the day- hat: zara, fox sweater: target, jeggings (girls..but we won't tell him ;D): babygap, moccasins: minnetonka

I am so so grateful for life! This year has totally changed me and i am just so thankful that i am lucky enough to become a mother to my baby, Max! I really don't know what my life was like before him. And i'm always thankful for family and my awesome friends! I don't know what more you could ask for! 
Thanksgiving this year was awesome. Surrounded by family and great food. I made some finger food for Max, but most of it ended up on the floor. LOL. And i finally used my Baby Brezza! My lil sister gifted me one for my Birthday in March and haven't opened the box till now! But i must say..i regret not using it sooner! I always thought it was difficult to use and i never had the time to..but it was the easiest thing in the world to use! Ah! I'm gonna use it more from now on!
Anyways, i definitely stuffed myself this year. Whew. Hope all of you had a very thankful and happy thanksgiving as well!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.