6.22.2013

Just Breathe..


I've been having mixed feeling about instagram lately. I love my IG friends, and met so many wonderful moms and creative people through photos. But lately it just seems...... i can't come up with the right word...eh.. But i just feel some negative energy. I hate being around that.. or feeling it. Lets be real, seems too perfect type stuff. It's not towards me or anything..But can we just let people just do their thing? geez. I like instagram..i may be a lil addicted.. i just love taking photos of Max or other interesting things. It keeps me from capturing moments of my fast growing baby. It keeps me from getting creative with the shots. Like seriously.. Everyone has their reasons of posting and sharing their pics. Whether it's for selling, product advertising, sharing great places to eat or visit, just want to get creative, or over sharing bunch of baby pics (guilty)... It's their choice to share them. If they don't want to share how their real life is, then who cares?! 
Let's stop the bad vibe. Okay? Just thought i'd get that out. :P

I'll probably stay away from social media for a bit. Instagram can really suck you in and can get addicting quick. Plus my lil dude could use my attention :) I really need to step away from the phone for awhile and just concentrate on Max and work. So if you'd like to keep in touch, keep visiting me on the blog! I'll keep it updated..in case you go through Max withdraw. LOL. And i'll post pics on IG couple times a week (i'm gonna try really hard ;P). 

Stay happy folks. Just breathe the negative energy away..hehe.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.