5.15.2014

I'm back!

I haven't been able to blog in awhile..pretty bummed about that. But i'm back now! Hopefully i can keep up! :)
So i'm 27 weeks now! A few backaches and sciatic pain here and there.. otherwise i'm good! Not looking forward to the 3rd trimester tho~ I hate feeling sleepy and tired...bahhhh! I need all the energy i can get to keep up with Max, photography sessions, editing, cleaning the house, and preparing for baby #2! Whew. 13 weeks to go! *i can do it. i can do it* 
Oh! And i took some maternity pics last week. I just asked my sister to take a few shots of me and my boys since it's so rare and hard to even take the time for photos... and i think it came out beautiful! We were running a little late to the location since i had to wait for my sister to get to my house from work.. we rushed out of the house and was chasing the light. As soon as we get there, it's a bit chilly and windy..and the light was just perfect! The wind was unexpected and a lil annoying but it added a special touch to the photos ;) 
I can't wait for Max to meet his little brother! Oh..i forgot, We're having a BOY! Yep. Another boy. No girl for me..again. LOL. Guess i gotta try again! ;D But boys are all i know so hopefully i can handle TWO! This shall be interesting... 
I have a name picked out too! But Hubs isn't 100% on it. But i don't care. I already picked it out! Hehe.   I won't share it till he makes his arrival. So tired of hearing other peoples opinion on he names i picked. UGH. Got a lil annoying. Oy. And i got lots of plans for the boys room! They're going to share rooms. And Max is going to get a big boy bed! Hopefully they both sleep in there together...cause i would like to have my bed back! We co-sleep with Max and literally sleeping on the edge while he's doing 360s between us. -_-
Okay. Enough jibberjabbers. I'm all over the place!
I'll be back to blog and keep up with it! :)


Outfits:
Dress: Old Navy // Cardigan: H&M
Max:
Shirt & Trousers: Zara // Shoes: Converse

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.