7.01.2014

Life according to my iPhone: June 2014

Half the year already gone. Geez. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with blogging! I feel like i'm just doing monthly summaries... 
I have about 5-6 weeks left till i get to hold Baby #2! The weather this summer hasn't been too bad. It's manageable. But it is starting to get humid... i'm not complaining tho~ I think i can handle it for a few more weeks and just stay indoors in the AC ;D We just got that shit replaced just in time! Can't believe how much my husband had to pay to replace the whole unit! On a 5 year old house! Good Lord! 

So June.. you've come and gone in a blink of an eye. 

Hello July!

Here's to more ice cream, pool dates, fireworks, baby shower, and NESTING!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.