10.26.2016

Pumpkin Carving

So yesterday we carved pumpkins for the first time! I waited for the right age to do this with Max, not so much with Nathan. Whomp Whomp~ This boy cried almost the whole time because his horrible parents wouldn't let him play with the sharp objects. There was a few quiet moments though. But nothing last long with Nathan. We, or shall i say, Husband survived his 1st pumpkin carving! And he did a pretty good job! I just kind of stood back and took pics because i was in a funk and needed some inspiration. I'm really hoping to do more personal work. I feel like i'm neglecting my own life and i want to document all these little moments for my boys without the stress of deadlines from photography work. 

But yea, can you believe Halloween is 5 days away?!























Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.