2.22.2014

15 Weeks

How far along: 15 Week
Gender: Don't know yet! Going to schedule my anatomy ultrasound soon! *eeeek*
Weight gain: 5-6 lbs? i don't know anymore. lol
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! Mostly pants. 
Stretch marks: Yes, but from my pregnancy with Max.
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Getting A LOT better. I can sleep through the night, most nights. Which is better than waking up every night ;P
Best moment this week: Max got alphabet foam bath shapes for his bday and he immediately knew some of the letters and numbers! He knows most of the numbers. And he knows c,e,i,o.hehe. That was a big surprise! He's been obsessing with letters and numbers lately too~
Worst moment this week: Sciatica. UGH. Getting worse this week. So annoying and painful.
Miss anything: The sun. The warmth. Is it Spring yet??
Movement: I think i felt a few kicks!
Cravings: Not as hungry as i was in the 1st trimester. But crave anything that looks good! hehe.
Queasy or sick: nadaaa
Looking forward to: Still want to feel those flutters and kicks! 

And thanks Hubs....for taking a pic mid breathing..lol. my nose is all flared and everything! I was probably catching my breath after trying to get Max to stay still on the chair...whew! It's not easy. Boy won't stay still! Ah well...this was the best shot out of 1000000....
I'd recommend gifting or getting these alphabet/number shapes for toddlers! Max has so much fun with them when he takes his bath! :)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.