3.01.2014

16 Week

How far along: 16 Week
Gender: Scheduled my ultrasound this week! We won't find out for another 3 weeks when i'm 20 weeks! And a day before my 29th Bday! :D
Weight gain: 6 lbs? i don't know anymore. lol
Maternity clothes: Oh yes! Mostly pants. 
Stretch marks: Yes, but from my pregnancy with Max.
Belly button in or out: In. The bottom is starting to stretch tho and gets flat when i lay down xD
Sleep: YES! I've been sleeping through the night this week and it has been awesome! Except when Max is rolling around the bed and kicking and banging my tummy -_-
Best moment this week: I was at a doc appointment and was waiting in the waiting room....Then i felt 2 kicks! Like tiny, tiny lil feet kicks! I've been feeling it a couple times a day this week. Only when i'm sitting down tho. And it's just a couple kicks~ OH~~how i've been waiting for those kicks! :))
Worst moment this week: Feeling fat? I feel like all the weigh goes everywhere except my tummy. boo.
Miss anything: Gym. I could use it right about now. But i REALLY don' have time to go...hoping the weather gets better soon so i can get out and walk around the neighborhood!
Movement: Tiny kicks! 
Cravings: Meh. Chocolate cake? dahhh. i want one now!
Queasy or sick: nadaaa
Looking forward to: More kicks!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.