11.28.2013

Blessed

Life is beautiful. Through the good and the bad...life is beautiful. Through everything i have been through, time heals all wound. You grow, you forgive, you move on, and just live. It's not as easy as saying it.. but there are brighter days~ even through the struggles, i am thankful. Without the pain, the tears, the laughs..i wouldn't be who i am now.

I'm just thankful for all the family and friends in my life. Thank you for being you and being there. And it looks like i have more to be thankful for........... i tried the digital test again after getting a negative a couple days ago. I'm so excited and nervous!! I'm already feeling the bloat and sleepiness. Must. Stay. Awake! I have a toddler to keep up with! Hehe.
And my lil monster is trying to walk down the stairs on his own! Still trying.He's still isn't too confident ..but one step at a time, buddy. Mama is in no rush for you to be THAT independent! ;D
Happy Thanksgiving, folks! Eat and laugh lots!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.