6.09.2014

Life according to my iPhone: May 2014

Good God! How is it June already? And where did half the year go? 
May has been amazing! And my baby has been on a learning streak! I couldn't be more proud of him! After so many days worry and stressing about his development, he's picking up thing real FAST! As soon as he turned 2, he learned the alphabets. Then numbers! He's even started counting up to 20 recently! I didn't even teach him~ We taught him 1-10 but nothing more than that! He also knows his shapes (square, triangle, circle, rectangle, oval, heart, diamond)! And just this past week and a half he picked up colors (red, orange, yellow, green, purple, blue, pink, black, and white)! And it literally took me 5 minutes to teach! It's amazing! I've now started to combine both colors and shapes/number/alphabets to the mix! Oh, and he's starting to put 2 words together! He still doesn't use his words on his own but i'm sure we'll get there soon! He's been chatting up a storm lately~ just babbling. And singing! I've noticed singing helps. He LOVES singing ABC~ lol. He skips a few letters here and there but he know the melody. It's so cute! I just want to remember all the times he's sitting in the cart at Target and just busting out his ABCs out loud! :)
But anyways, to recap May... We were busy visiting Grandma in VA and spent a few hours in VA beach (hated the water..guess the tides were too big for him and got scared), also spent my 1st Mother's day with her and went to church with her that day, my lil sister helped me shoot some maternity/family pics (thank you, thank you!), celebrated my niece, Chloe's 3rd birthday (time flies to damn fast~), Max got his 1st pair of Crocs (man~ they're pricey O.O), gave Max his 1st, well 2nd haircut..by me! His hair grows too fast and kids cut ain't cheap~ it adds up, so i gave it another go at it and i must say, i'm not too bad! Lol. I also had my glucose test and passed! And Max's favorite book this month is Little Lost Owl... we read it SOOOO many times! He's even memorized the story. And actually that's the book that helped him put 2 words together. It's about a little owl looking for his Mama. So he'll point at the animal and say "this a mama?" and i reply, "is that his mama?".. Max shakes his head and giggles, "Noooo~"I say "who is it?" And he'll point and say "it's a bear!" Or rabbit, etc. Very cute. I'd definitely add this book to your library! It's short, but fun, and has cute illustrations! 
I think that's about it! I'll try and keep up with blogging~ I just want to write down and keep track of everything this busy boy is getting into lately! 

Hey June, i'm ready for more learning and ice cream! Hehe!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.