6.12.2014

Week 31

How far along: 31 Week. 
Gender: BOY!
Weight gain: 30+ ? *YIKES*
Maternity clothes: Yep~ 
Stretch marks: Yes, but from my pregnancy with Max. So far no new ones!
Belly button in or out: Out. 
Sleep: YES!
Best moment this week: Getting some work done. I'm so backed up on editing!
Worst moment this week: RAIN! It's been a gloomy, lazy, tiring week!
Miss anything: I miss energy! lol. i'm feeling so sluggish lately~ Bahhh.
Movement: So much tossing and turning! I can tell he's going to run out of room real soon.. cause i can feel EVERYTHING!
Cravings: fruits, ice cream, and cereal
Queasy or sick: nadaaa
Looking forward to: Max's nap time! when he sleeps, i get in a hour of zzzzz's. :)

Man..I just realized i'll be 32 weeks in a couple days. Time is really flying! Baby boy will be here in no time! Hopefully i'll be ready! I keep looking back at my calendar and reviewing what i did and the past week seemed like a blur~~~ Good God!
And my weekly walks around the mall with Max seems to be slowly drifting away. We usually go in the morning before the stores open and i let him loose so he can burn off some energy and i  don't have to worry about him getting lost in the crowd! I get a good work out trying to keep up with him too, so i gotta make sure i keep it up and not get too lazy to go!
We also got to try out Max's new glider board recently! It attaches right onto our stroller and it only took me less than a min to put on! (which was awesome). At first he was like, "what the heck is this?" and as soon as he found his balance and got a hang of it, he LOVED it!
I like this configuration. I really don't want to spend extra money on a car seat adapter, so i thought this would work for us when i have baby #2 since Max doesn't sit in the seat as much anymore (cause he's too busy running around). So i was thinking of having baby # 2 in the seat while max rides on the glider if he wants me to push him. And when Max does gets tired or if i need a break and need to strap him down, i can put him in the seat and just wear baby #2! I have a 2nd seat but i don't think i'll need it till baby # 2 is a bit older. For now, on our walks, i think this will work for us! Or so i hope! :D We're still practicing! The only sucky part is i have to take my stroller organizer/cup holder off so that Max can stand on the glider board...where am i suppose to put my coffee? dah! And i do hit the board while i'm walking~ which kind of gets annoying but i'm going to try and adjust the board next time and see how that goes. So far i like it! 
Oh and i got the Baby Jogger City Select back in November when they were having a sale wit the 2nd seat included! Cause Baby Jogger was redesigning their logo and the new seat now have a different harness. Which is no big deal! I got it at a good price, so i'm happy! You can still find the 2013 models at a great price! But i don't think it'll come with a 2nd seat. Still, you'll be saving a lot! I loved my Uppababy Vista but the City Select just made sense for my everyday use and growing family! I'm happy with my decision..and wonder why i didn't go with the City Select from the start! I went through so many strollers! Dah. Lessoned learned!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.