12.21.2012

Casual Friday: The basics

TGIF! Today we just grabbed whatever. Just a basic layered tee and jeggings! The shirt is a bit big but the moose is too cute! And i love when kids wear color! Color makes me feel happy! And i found this red and blue stripped beanie for $.97! Say what?! And it comes in one size only. This is also a bit big on him. So hopefully Max will be able to wear this next year!
Shirt- Carter's // Pants- Target // Beanie- Walmart

Have fun dressing up your babies this holiday! I'm still thinking about his outfit! I don't wanna go out and buy one tho. Spent well over what i wanted to spend this holiday, so i'll be digging through his closet ;D 

I'll also have a giveaway to one of my favorite place to shop! So stay tuned!

Have a wonderful weekend!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.