12.01.2012

Max's Christmas Wishlist!

1. Hape rainbow bead abacus - Max loves color and anything that spins! And this will be fun and useful when he learns math!
2. Gap striped intarsia one-piece - I love these! Comfy and cute!
3. The complete adventures of Curious George - We have been loving story time! Especially at bedtime.. he falls asleep to me reading. *aww*
4. Kid O go car - All boys love playing with cars!
5. Skip Hop monkey bookends - For all the books we read! ;)

This is just a list of things i think Max would like. Of course i would love to buy all these for him, but as i am a stay at home mom, my funds are limited. But that's why we have aunts! heeheeeee ;P Or this could be a great gift idea for your baby! Either way, i just want my baby's 1st Christmas to be special..gift or no gift!
As for me, my wish list has been fulfilled! I have my family, my friends, my husband, and now Max! Which is the greatest gift of all! :)

25 24 days till CHRISTMAS! 


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.