3.15.2014

18 weeks

How far along: 18 Week
Gender: Don't know yet! It's killing me!
Weight gain: i'm guessing 9 lbs? i don't know anymore. lol
Maternity clothes: yes! 
Stretch marks: Yes, but from my pregnancy with Max.
Belly button in or out: In. The bottom is starting to stretch tho and gets flat when i lay down xD
Sleep: YES!
Best moment this week: Sometime i can feel the baby rolling around in there~
Worst moment this week: I think i started feeling some braxton hicks contraction? It's not bad but it gets uncomfortable at times.
Miss anything: being able to keep up with Max. It's just too tiring to run after him xD
Movement: Tiny kicks and some rolling! 
Cravings: Chocolate! Donuts! And this week i've been eating rice, avocado, and nori!
Queasy or sick: nadaaa
Looking forward to: more movement and ultrasound! 

Is it me or does my stomach seem to be getting higher? Maybe the myths are true? If you're having a girl, you carry higher? For boys, you carry lower? I definitely carried low with Max~ Or maybe i'm just over thinking cause i want a girl so bad. Man. I CAN'T wait for the ultrasound!! I really want to see the baby! And yes... I am tired...as you can tell from my photo x) But how adorable does Max look?! And trust me, this pic was not easy to get. 

Happy Weekend Everybody!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.