3.10.2014

Week 17

How far along: 17 Week
Gender: We find out next week!
Weight gain: i'm guessing 9 lbs? i don't know anymore. lol
Maternity clothes: yes! 
Stretch marks: Yes, but from my pregnancy with Max.
Belly button in or out: In. The bottom is starting to stretch tho and gets flat when i lay down xD
Sleep: YES! I've been sleeping through the night this week and it has been awesome! Except when Max is rolling around the bed and kicking and banging my tummy -_-
Best moment this week: Still feeling the kicks~
Worst moment this week: When i DON'T feel the kicks...i freak out...of course~
Miss anything: Miss having my own time. Just going somewhere by myself and just unwind and think clearly.
Movement: Tiny kicks! 
Cravings: Chocolate! I had a few here and there this week. hehe!
Queasy or sick: nadaaa
Looking forward to: More kicks! stronger ones! :)


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© S i m p l y M e .. Design by FCD.